Where Style Meets Function
Designed for both classroom and laboratory environments, the CxL reflects a sleek design composed of a durable aluminum stand, high throughput glass and optical coatings, and brass gears, all of which position the CxL to withstand the most demanding of user environments. And with lead-free optics and paints, the CxL is a truly eco friendly solution.
The LM-5005 features
Rotatable 45° inclined Monocular body, 10x/18mm Wide field focusable eyepiece(s) are lockable and have foldable rubber guards, Quadruple Nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 40xr, 100xr (oil) DIN Semi Plan Achromatic LP series anti fungus objective Rectangular stage with X/Y travel low drive movement controls with single specimen holder, Rack and pinion controlled sub stage 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with Iris diaphragm and snap-in blue filter, Co-axial coarse and fine focusing system, LED Rechargeable illumination with variable intensity control.
LM-5006 is the same as the 5005 accept with Binocular body
LM-5007 (not shown) is the same as the 5006 accept with Trinocular body
A Versatile System for the College Classroom
Today’s educators call for a classroom microscope that would be ideal for continued education and pre-clincial programs. Demanded is a product with crisp optics, ergonomic features for a mature classroom, and a price point that supports institutional purchases. Provided is the Lx 300, putting all requests to rest.
The LM-400B features
• Rotatable 30° inclined Siedentopf body
• 10x/20mm Wide field focusable eyepiece(S) with foldable eye guard, lockable
• Reversed Quadruple Nosepiece with rubber grip
• 4x, 10x, 40xr, 100xr (oil) DIN Plan Achromatic RP series anti fungus objectives
• Rectangular 200mm x 160mm stage with X/Y travel low drive movement controls, single specimen holder
• Rack and pinion controlled sub stage 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with Iris
diaphragm and snap-in blue day light filter
• Co-axial coarse and fine focusing system
• LED Rechargeable or Halogen 6v-30w, 110v illumination with variable intensity
LM-400T Same features as LM-400B with Trinocular body